CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Celeste:)

The Kid "You Know Who"



I have known Celeste for ..Um.. Basicly, since I was 2 or 3, and she is a great friend! And I probably know almost everything
about her.. But thats beside the point! I was feeling kindda glum, the day after my 12th birthday, cause nobody had called,
(No b-day calls?Pretty sad!) and then the phone rings, Sue pickes it up, and its for me. What a surprise! Its Celeste! I knew you'd
come through for me, and thats why I chose to be your best friend..Well... I didn't really choose...umm.. Heh. Well thanks for that!


And i think that pretty much concludes The Documentary About Celeste. Oh, and Cel, dont worry. Your not really the kid
"you know who"(not that you know what that is or anything..Now that I come to think of it, Laura and sue would know..)

Anyways.. love ya!

0 comments: