CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Family Birthday:)


The Family Birthday:)

The family birthday was pretty fun. Well.. I think it was kindda boring for some people...


But overall, I thought it was the best one yet! There was yummy food,

EVERYONE (i guess.. missing 2 people)in the area was there,


And none of us were sick, so we could all go!

.............

Oh yeah, and Celeste, by the way, I thought your dress was really pretty! And I want it.:D

Heh, only kidding. You looked really nice. And I forgive you for running off with SOMEONE I KNOW

**cough cough** quite a few times.

I danced alot with Nessy, who very volintary, saved me from dancing with --BEEP--.(Snicker snicker)

We danced like ALOT, and Nessy, I hope that one day, we will both learn the proper way to dance the salsa like Pheobe, and Solomon.:D

Anyways... Hope Nessy + Celestie had loads of fun, as I did.

Oh yeah.. and Celeste, by the way, when I come to think of it,Our plan worked!

0 comments: